I'm on Sabbatical

Sorry I haven't updated this recently. I'm on Sabbatical - which means a 'rest' - until Sept. 1. Once I'm back from this time of rest..and renewing vision, I'll be updating the blog again.

In the mean time...I'd really like to know if anyone is finding this helpful - so if you haven't left a comment, I'd love to hear some.
*Are there points about a Prayer Shield that I still need to cover?

Also...if you are regular reader, I'd love your prayers on my behalf. I am finding that going into this sabbatical I'm being approached by alot more leaders - some of businesses, others of churches and still others of ministries of influence around the world - to set up prayer shields for them. I need strategy from the Lord, as to how to do this. I'm running out of my own 'pool' of intercessors, and I can see the need is greater than I can do . What's the Lord saying? And what does He what me to do? Is there a better way to try to organize and gather more intercessors to help pray for leaders and leaders of ministries? Just a few of the questions I'll be seeking God's answers to for the next month....and would love you to pray into for me!

See you in September!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Prayer Shield...?

For Leaders wanting a Prayer Shield...