" I love Christmas! It Changed My Life! "

"I LOVEChristmas ! It Changed my Life!!"

I wish you could meet my friend Catherine. She's amazing!
She's one of those women who just radiates life .. and love..and joy! She's got a story - like many of us do - and while it's her's to tell, let me say that its because of her story that she has the ability to look at the grinches of Christmas and those who have lost the meaning of this time of the year, and proudly ( and knowing Catherine).. loudly proclaim:
' I LOVE Christmas!! It changed my life! '
Yup! That's my friend - a vibrant , 'full of life' lady, who has never forgotten what Jesus has done for her. When she proudly proclaims her truth, it's because it's not what Jesus did.. it's about what He did, what He's done, is doing and will continue to do! She proclaims her truth and her joy, from a heart that long ago acknowledged her need of a saviour. She radiates the love that He brought into her life. She's a beacon of light in a world that often gets wrapped up in the wrong things through Christmas.
See, for her, Christmas means ' Christ' and the wonderful birth of Jesus! And she's not afraid or hestitant to declare that truth! For my friend, ( and it should be the same for us all) ...that it's not about all the glitter, or hussle/bussle or presents! It IS about one 'gift' tho, that she got and that the world gets - that changed her life, gave her purpose and identity... value even!
Christmas gave her the one 'Gift' that has kept on giving for all these years and she's not shy to proclaim it - telling every person she hears complaining because their focus is on the trappings of Christmas, instead of the r'eal reason for the season' ( sorry just had to say it !! lol)
Yes my friend proudly declares, ' I love Christmas!! It changed my life!'.... Now there's a person who understands what it's all about - whose focus is on the true meaning!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Prayer Shield...?

Prayer Shield set up!