About me

God called me into prayer in 1994, while attending an amazing gathering of people in Whistler BC, Canada - called, by the way, ' The Gathering.' There God gave me a vision of His presence wanting to come and sweep through the Valley we live in touching every church every leader & pastor and every congregation. For someone who had never really prayed before - except when a crisis arose - THAT was a pretty daunting vision. He graciously brought many other amazing women around me who also felt called to pray for those in church Leadership. That has led to my participation and leadership of a City Prayer group that has been praying every Tuesday for almost 15 years for all the pastors and leaders of our city. Then about 10 years ago God began to speak to me about getting our Pastor's and Leader's better covered in prayer. I began to learn about and pray into Prayer Shields. Now one of my major passions, next to church unity, is to see every leader/pastor and their families, functioning with a Prayer Shield praying on their behalf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why a Prayer Shield...?

For Leaders wanting a Prayer Shield...